my life is a garden, where i plant the most beautiful flowers

A Beautiful Garden

Another Pathetic Saturday Nite

Sabtu, Februari 23, 2008 by Dr Pr

well, i have to admit it, but yes, it's not like wat always people think dat, the super duper cute party whore Dikky, will ALWAYS have a rock Saturday nite. At least, not for the last, and today, saturday nite..

actually, im not dat pathetic, since my friends (it's with S, meaning plural), had oready asked me to go out tonite. the main problem is, u know, hanging out is never free, it costs something, and the something here is juice, yup money.

it's been a week since im suffering from wat we call as temporary-poverty, yep, it's end of the month, and wat can i say?huhuh.. (i wish my mom reads this posting...).. but life is not fair, i know, i make it not fair..hehe

u know, it's such a big mistake, to take a shopaholic person, in this case is my beloved little sister, to go shopping. why? because of her, i spent Rp 1 mil, just to buy shoes! and another 250k for having my hair cut! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

so now, nothing left in my wallet, literally... huhu, there are only those bills and bank receipt.. SHIT!

ok, so u know wat, im so pathetic this time.. no money, no hang out, n i must feel enuf sitting here n writing my dear blog..
T_T

Filed under having  

0 komentar: